Our Commitment to Your Health & Safety Onboard
At Skyward Express, the safety of our customers and employees is our number one priority. To ensure the highest standards of cleanliness, our aircraft go through regular, and rigorous, disinfection procedures to eliminate infectious agents. This helps to minimize the risks of spreading diseases. We are also engaging daily with medical professionals and the Ministry of Health officials as the situation unfolds. Should any developments occur, we will certainly communicate any adjustments to our procedures so that you may continue to enjoy our caring service. Here’s a look at what we’re doing onboard to protect our customers and employees.
Our Everyday Disinfection Procedure The following are well-established, stringent cleaning protocols that we perform daily in addition to tidying each aircraft between flights:
- Aircraft doors are opened.
- Touchpoints and surfaces are sprayed and cleaned with a disinfectant cleaner.
- All trash and waste is removed from the aircraft.
- Anti-bacterial hand soap is added to the lavatories.
Today we’re doing even more to ensure your health and peace of mind. Beyond what we already have in place, we have significantly amplified and stepped up our “deep cleaning” to provide a clean and inviting cabin environment.
Clearing the Air Because of how air circulates and is filtered on airplanes, most viruses and other germs do not spread easily on airplanes (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 2020). Additionally, the main cabin air is a mix of fresh air drawn from outside and air that has been passed through an efficient air filtration system.
Together We Can Stay Healthy While Traveling Practices for Staying Healthy:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth to prevent contracting any viruses.
- Feel a sneeze or cough coming on? Cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Then dispose of the tissue immediately and wash your hands.
- If you’re unwell, stay home and rest. Rest ‘assured’, as our flexible cancellation policy allows for you to amend your travel without charge.
Skyward Express continues to closely monitor developments with respect to COVID-19 and to keep you informed of the latest developments.
For any inquiries please email:firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on: 0709 786 000