Why choose us
Skyward Express prides itself in;
- Our modern luxurious Dash 8 Q300 fleet which seats 50 passengers
- Convenience: departure and arrival from Wilson Airport thus cutting down the time consumed in traffic jams to or from JKIA
- Competitive air fares
- Flexibility: daily departures
- Reliability: assured take-off and landing times. No delays or cancellations.
- Comfort with adequate leg room
- Free baggage allowance of 20kgs per passenger as opposed to 15Kgs per passenger with other airlines.
- Well trained, experienced and motivated team: pilots, cabin crew, ground operation and customer service staff
- Confidentiality and discretion
Among others, we have provided services to the following;
- Aegis Trust
- Mount Kenya University
- United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
- Médecins Sans Frontières – France • Médecins Sans Frontières – Holland
- Médecins Sans Frontières – Belgium
- Médecins Sans Frontières – Swiss • Médecins Sans Frontières – Spain
- PAH'Pharmacie aide Humanitaire'
- Multilines East Africa
- Simba Pharmaceuticals
- Lundin Foundation
- Royal Danish Embassy
To be the preferred and prominent Kenyan passenger and cargo airline with a wide network coverage within Kenya and the greater East African region.
Skyward Express undertakes to become a leading air carrier by pursuing and maintain focus on:
- Competitive travel rates
- Professional and personal service delivery
- Constant personnel development of our staff to improve their skills and performance
- Entrepreneurship spirit
- Honesty and Fair dealings
- Customer satisfaction
- Team work
- Equal opportunity employer
WHO WE ARE:
Skyward Express was established in 2013 by a group of local pilots and investors. Skyward Express operates its passenger services from Wilson Airport, Nairobi and cargo from Jomo Kenyatta International airport using its new modern fleet of Dash 8 – Q300 and Fokker 50 aircrafts.
Skyward Express is committed to the basic objectives of providing; safe, reliable and convenient air transport services for passenger and cargo as well as the provision of aviation related services including charter flights. We pledge to develop our network of expansion into local and regional flights with the aim of opening up the East African region and linking it with the rest of the world. In order to ensure this, we strive to maintain a highly trained, motivated and dedicated workforce with stringent compliance to flight safety, reliability, quality service and competitiveness.
Our staff possess extensive industry experience and a profound command of both technical and soft customer service skills through routine staff training to meet the dynamic aviation customer’s expectations. We combine our experience, resources and dedication to deliver superior results.
Our scheduled passenger and air charter services is distinguished by its unrivalled convenience, affordability, customer service, impeccable safety record, unmistakable quality and undeniable reliability.
This unwavering commitment to high standards has firmly established Skyward Express as one of the premier scheduled and air charter service provider in the aviation industry both in Kenya and the greater East African region. We inspire confidence in our services by developing and providing customer oriented services by way of tailor-making charter solutions to meet specific customer needs at a premium value.
Our strengths are:
- Dedication: By maintaining a well-trained, experienced and motivated staff
- Lean organizational structure: means better communication and efficiency
- Competitiveness: reduce complexities and overhead costs to maintain affordability.