Ticket Terms and Conditions
The following are extracts of our Ticket Terms & Conditions from our General Conditions of Carriage
- All fares are Non-refundable.
- Reservation changes must be done via email 12hours prior to the flight departure time. If this is not done and the passenger doesn’t travel then the entire fare is forfeited.
- Change of reservation (Date & Time) is allowed at USD. 20 per person and if at the time of change the original fare is not available‚ the next available fare class will be applicable hence a fare difference will apply.
- Name changes allowed at a fee of USD.30 per person.
- Re-routing amendments allowed at USD.35 per person and if there’s a fare difference‚ passenger/s will be requested to top up.
- Check-in counter Opens 1hr 30mins prior to the flight departure time and Closes 40mins to the departure time.
- No-show tickets are Non-reusable and Non-refundable.
- At check-in‚ all Passengers are required to produce acceptable form of identification with a photograph i.e. National I.D card or Passport. For minors (below age of 18yrs) and infants (0-23months) a copy of either Birth Certificate or Birth Notification will be required.
- Baggage allowance is limited to 20Kgs per person (5Kgs hand luggage & 15Kgs checked-in luggage).
- Infants not paying for a seat‚ are not entitled to baggage allowance.
- Excess baggage will be charged at Kes. 350/- per kilo and will only be carried subject to space availability.
- Skyward Express reserves the right to change departure times or carrier when so required for operational‚ weather or safety reasons.
- Skyward Express is not responsible for any direct or consequential costs resulting from any delays to its services and particularly if a delay results in missing a connection to another carrier-domestic or international. Skyward express only guarantees a connection to another flight operated by Skyward Express.
- Skyward Express ticket is valid for 3 months from the first date of service.
- All firearms and/or ammunition must be declared at the check-in counter
- Skyward Express is a Non-Approved Dangerous Goods Carrier